Just a few short details for you regarding how my templates can be used. If anything isn't clear or you need more information I welcome your email so I can clarify.
Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- Photo Card Boutique and Angie Sandy maintain the copyright of all products sold.
- Each license is a both personal and limited commercial license. Extended licenses may be purchased.
- Your license may not be transferred or re-sold under any circumstance.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Sorry, no refunds due to the digital nature of our products.
- Selling consumer products in online venues made from our templates is strictly prohibited. This includes Etsy, Zazzle, eBay etc.
- Photo Card Boutique reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Angie Sandy and Photo Card Boutique, LLC. maintain the copyright of all products. You may not claim any of the work as your own. Please refrain from taking elements and using them on your own creations.
Each purchase includes both personal and limited commercial use licenses. If you are interested in mass production (more then 1,000) please contact me for pricing.
What you can do:
- Use the templates in your portrait business for limited commercial use.
- Use the templates for prints or other works created by third party vendors.
- Email finished card file in jpg or png format to your
- Post finished jpg and png files to your blog or other web sites.
- Provide your clients with flattened, digital files from our templates.
- Use the logo elements in the marketing sets for your web presence.
- Re-purpose design for a new event or theme.
What you can't do:
- You may not redistribute our PSD files.
- You may not take any elements from our templates and make your own goods. This includes but is not limited to our illustrations, backgrounds, word art etc.
- Claim any of the work as your own.
I encourage you to re-purpose designs to fit your business needs I do however kindly ask you don't take my elements and add them to any other templates or materials you create.