Congratulations to Rachel Plemmons comment #697
Hi, my name is Angie.
I have an addiction to Epiphanie bags.
There I said it, I've admitted it for the entire world to read. Oh dear, I hope my husband doesn't read this. You will not find a bigger fan girl then me, it's true. I love, adore, treasure my Epiphanie bags. This is not a paid advertisement, in fact I have purchased all 3 of the bags I own. When I was contacted to do a giveaway there was no need to ask twice, I whole heartily endorse their products!
Let me begin by telling you I am hard on my purses. By hard I mean they go to county fair, get flung around at lamb shows and covered in dirt and shavings. The great thing is they do the most important job, protect my gear but in addition to that they wipe off and look new! I have 3 different styles and I love them all.
My Clover bag is my big gear bag. I keep my camera gripped in it along with a minimum of 3 lenses including the big daddy 70-200.
My everyday bag is the Lyric (pictured above). I tote around everything; my iPad, camera with 2 lenses and all my important "necessities".
Finally I have a Stella bag. This is my go to town, light bag for when I am stepping out for the night. I love each and every one of them for different reasons. You can't go wrong with an Epiphanie purchase!
Who wants to win one?
Well the question really should be who doesn't want to win one? Now is your chance because I'm giving away one bag of the winners choice!!!
- Mandatory - Leave a comment below letting me know what your bag of choice is for the summer season.
- Extra Entry - "Like" Epiphanie on Facebook & leave a comment letting me know. Please leave a comment on their wall so they know we sent you!
- Extra Entry - "Like" Photo Card Boutique on Facebook & leave a comment letting me know.
- Extra Entry - Follow Epiphanie on Twitter and tweet this message: I just entered to win an Epiphanie Camera Bag from @PhotogBoutique & @EpiphanieBags. You can enter too! http://wp.me/p2aWT8-2zr
- Extra Entry - Follow Epiphanie on Pinterest
Winner must be over 18 and a resident of the United States. Giveaway ends May 23 at midnight. Winner will be selected via Random.org and contacted by email.
now if you will excuse me I think I am going to purchase the plum Lyric for my summer bag :)