Are you more of a DIY type? Well I have the perfect DIY for your Christmas cards today! I am offering three template packs on Jane today for only $5.99! What's more.... I tell you how to add your images and where to get them printed (even double sided card stock)! Head over to Jane and visit my deal before it expires, it's only available a few short days!
Annual Sale Time!
It's time for our annual buy one get one free sale! Offer valid on any single templates (not valid on bundles). Use as many times as you need to! Expires on June 15th so hurry before it's gone!
Installing a Color Palette
Our new color palettes also feature a convenient swatch download compatible with Adobe products. These are a free tool I have added to the posts for you to make using the color swatches easier. They are compatible with Adobe graphic design programs and once you try them you will be hooked!
- Download the zip file from the color palette you've selected. Simply click the link in the post you want to use and save it to your computer. If you are having trouble right click the link and select save as.
- Unzip the file on your computer, your computer may do this for you.
- Once the file is unzipped drag the .ase file directly into the Adobe program you want to use it in, simple as that! or An alternate method of opening the swatch in Photoshop or AI is through the swatches tool box. Once you are in the swatches click the menu in the upper right hand corner and select load swatches.
How are you going to use the color palettes? Leave me a comment, I'd love to know!
Mini session marketing sets - What's this all about?
How many hours have you spent planning a mini session? Have you never done a mini session because the thought of marketing it sends you into a tailspin? Do you feel like it is just too overwhelming to put ALL the pieces together... Have no fear, we've got you covered!
Last week I completed the first phase of the amazing project I have been working on with Erin Cobb. Our first project has been in development for a few months, mini session marketing sets, the first of many projects we will be doing together.
Our goal was to put useful tools in your hands so you can successfully market your business and create a lifelong, loyal following among your clients. These sets are well designed, complete marketing sets in one package. You no longer have to settle for a mish-mash of marketing pieces thrown together to create the end goal you are looking for, not to mention the hours it takes to build this type of session!
Erin and I have combined her marketing skills with my graphic design skills to create a profit generating mini session just for you! Everything is included from pre-session planning to after the session order delivery.
The first three designs are dedicated to family, the ties that bind us. Think outside the box here. Mommy & Me sessions don't have to be done just before Mother's day. Do you know a mom or dad who wouldn't want images with their child anytime of the year? Grandparent session are one of the most untapped markets out there! Every grandparent wants special images with their grand babies. Start marketing to this group, you won't regret it!
Don't miss our mini session planning checklist here!
What's Included in the sets?
As I mentioned above we have thought of everything for these sets. There are 23 files in each set! Erin has provided wording for each information piece PLUS a PDF set of all her email communication templates are included. Here is a full list of these enormous sets:
- Promo Image – Large web image with wording. Works great for Facebook promotion, email marketing, blogging and more!
- Blog Button – Perfect for your sidebar driving your visitors to schedule their mini session!
- Email Header & Footer – Create that cohesive, memorable look even in your client emails!
- 5×7 Promo Image – A 300 DPI file for you to use with your printer! Add a postcard layout to the back and you have instant postal mail marketing!
- Mini Session Information – Large web image with all of the details and wording about your mini session.
- Mini Session Policies – Large web image with your policies and procedures wording.
- Mini Session Pricing Guide – Large web image with sample pricing model, easily changed for your needs.
- Matching Studio Timeline – Perfect for promoting the mini sessions to every visitor on your Facebook page!
- Post Session Planning – Large image with post session directions.
- 5×7 Flat Thank You Card – 300 DPI for printing with your favorite lab.
- 5×5 Hang Tag – Print with your favorite lab and hang on your clients products!
- Millers Lab Luxe CD Case & CD Label – Includes a customizable print release inside your CD case!
- Millers Lab 3×3 Mini Accordion – Perfect gift for your clients, keep them coming back year after year!
- Client Facebook Timeline – Surprise them with a customized Facebook timeline as a perfect gift!
Yesterday I received an email from Nicole Cook, one of the wonderful photographers I work with. If you haven't checked out her work please do, she is an exceptional talent!
This is a great example of how you can use a card template as a promo image on Facebook, your blog or mailing list in addition to it's normal print use. If you use a template in a non-traditional use I would love to hear from you! Please email me anytime and I can feature you too!
I had the pleasure of creating a freebie package for Jodi over at MCP Actions. If you haven't had the joy of trying any of her actions you really should, they truly are the finest I have ever used. I personally purchased her complete work flow and the eye doctor & dentist action over a year ago. They come in so handy, speeding up my work flow and I use parts of them on almost every image to bring the best out. I am really looking forward to purchasing some of her story board actions. I thought I would give my blog readers a little preview of what is coming up on the MCP Actions blog next week. This is just a small look into what is a H-U-G-E, free download available on Monday. So don't forget to check back next week and snag your freebies!
Don't miss out on your chance to win one of three $50 gift cards, this contest ends on Sunday. There is also a coupon code in the post so please spread the word and tell your friends too!
and now for one teeny, tiny sneak peek!
Coming Soon to PCB
I have been working on an adorable lion set for you newborn photographers, if all goes well it should be available by the end of the weekend. You know how it is when you are really excited about something.. yeah that's me every time I make a new product. I am trying something new this time - not releasing anything until the entire package is ready! Yeah wish me luck on that!! If you have a product suggestion you think needs to be included please let me know in the comments below. This set will include things like stickers, mommy calling cards, image boxes and more!
Thank you to everyone who has purchased cards, I am so thankful for all the support and positive feedback I am receiving!